Translate

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Leven Rose Organic Rosehip Oil Review

I have combination skin on my face and my hands are a little rough and need extra moisture.  I was delighted to have the opportunity to review the Leven Rose Organic Rosehip Seed Oil. The Rosehip Seed Oil arrived securely wrapped.. The bottle arrived with a delightful pink label. The label listed the many uses for the oil, along with proper storage information.

The Rosehip seed oil is 100% organic, this means, no worries about rubbing harsh ingredients on your skin. The bottle included a dropper which made application of the oil quick and easy and it helped control the amount of  oil to apply. I chose to use the Rosehip seed oil on my hands and face. I applied a few drops of the oil on my face and I took my time and rubbed the oil onto my face in a circular motion. The oil is smooth and silky, it felt luxurious and the oil has a very light scent. My face appeared moisturized, refreshed and clear after I applied the oil. Also, the Rosehip seed oil did not make my face greasy or shiny. On my hands, the oil was silky and my hands felt softer and  smoother as well, no more rough skin.Rosehip Seed oil has many uses, but I used it as a general moisturizer for my face and hands and I love it. In addition to the wonderful product, the people from Leven Rose are great to work with, they were quick to respond with any questions I had and they made sure I received the product promptly. I  highly recommend the Leven Rose Organic Rosehip Seed Oil for conditioning and moisturizing your skin.

"I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased feedback."

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”